LandSonar provides enterprise customers with a suite of applications and services built on the sophisticated analysis of commercial vehicle GPS data streams, including:
- Real-estate site location analysis data
- Transportation planning data for efficient fleet operations
We are the first company to provide accurate historical traffic information for the entire U.S. road network — available today. Our traffic information, which is delivered as a software service or embedded in the products of our partners, provides businesses and individuals with accurate answers to many common traffic-related questions, including:
- What is the quickest route to the airport right now?
- How long will it take to drive home if I leave at 6:00 PM?
- What is the optimal time to drive to the beach this Saturday?
- How fast will traffic be on I-95 next Tuesday at 8:00 AM?
- What houses are for sale within a 55-minute commute of my new job?
- What is the fastest route around traffic to make tomorrow’s deliveries?
Solutions for the Transportation Industry
We also offer a variety of solutions for the transportation industry. These solutions provide predictive decision-support information to commercial fleets and their customers, allowing them to:
- Reduce annual truck fleet operating costs by up to 2% per truck
- Solve and optimize real-life transportation planning and scheduling problems
- Seamlessly improve customers’ pre-existing installed software and hardware
- Create new revenue opportunities and differentiate our partners’ products
Solutions for Real-Estate
Our partners use our data to improve real-estate decision making. Solutions built upon our data solution help their customers:
- More accurately measure purchasing power and demographics of local populations
- Identify optimal site locations given prevailing traffic patterns
- Provide innovative and differentiated consumer real-estate searching solutions
More Information bout LandSonar
About Triangle Software
Triangle Software LLC d/b/a Beat the Traffic® offers an award-winning solution for the broadcast of automobile traffic reports, featuring 3-D animated maps, consistent on-air and on-line components, lower-third tickers and a one-of-a-kind traffic forecasting system. Acclaimed for simple setup and user-friendly interface, Beat the Traffic® received the Television Broadcast magazine’s Top Innovation Award at the annual NAB trade show. The station-specific three-dimensional maps include full-featured topography, easy to read roadway exits and signs, and customized landmarks… for breaking news and traffic.